Friday, April 23, 2010

a vida portuguesa!


During a recent visit to the Cooper Hewitt (one of my favorite places in the city hands down), I popped into the gift shop. The museum and the shop are always as major source of inspiration for me and I have found some of my favorite items there. Anywho, on this recent visit I began to notice all of the gorgeous products from Portugal. and became a little obsessed. While doing further research into all things Portuguese I came across A Vida Portuguesa. The store, owned by Caterina Portas, is based in Lisbon and sells a beautifully curated collection of Portuguese Brands; most of which were chosen do to their enduring quality(she tries to carry products that have been around for at least 40 years) and their beautiful packaging. Here are some of my favorites...

My sister and I were in Lisbon a few years ago and I bought a bar of this shaving soap. It is to die for... as is Lisbon.

Scrubbing the floor never looked so good

All items available online at http://www.avidaportuguesa.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment